Monday, October 10, 2011

The Sunday that Sleeps

I have been in bed and on the couch all day. I did clean, My kitchen is somewhat in order, along with my dirty clothes in my laundry. I have not been feeling up to doing anything.

Last night we went to Rocking Rodeo, Saturdays are free before 10p, with $1 single wells and $1.50 domestic longnecks. Country dancing is always fun, love to get around the dance floor.

After that we left to go to Crossroads where karaoke was happening and people tend to loose their inhibitions and get up to sing. Now I enjoy this, there is one guy normally there that does "New York, New York" and just has fun with it, I love seeing that someone can understand the true essence of karaoke and have fun no matter what. To those people that think you have to have this rock star voice, if you just have fun and entertain a crowd, it works much better. There are some that are good, there are some that are entertaining, but if you go to the right one, no one should criticize you for having fun.

Now also I did get out tonight and get all dressed up for my cousin's wedding. And just to put a little love in here, to Mark and Amelia, you both looked great and hope that all your dreams become reality together. Mark, thank you for always being a great friend and cousin. Amelia, welcome to the family, I hope you don't think my whole family is weird like I am, most of them are normal. And to the both of you, update your Facebook, you are married now.

Anyways, they decided to use the Wildwood Inn here in Denton, the place has a great feel to it, quaint, lovely, great service by the staff. You can have brunch there on Sunday if you are looking for something different and want a good meal, dress nice though, it is a little more upscale than most of the places I review. I am looking to go sometime just to have a different experience there.

So my weekend started with a good note and ended with good times with family, a man can't ask for much more.

And on that note, remember to tip your waitstaff and bartenders, they are working and sweating for you, so show some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment