Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Little D

Well, I am embarking on a interesting concept here. I am looking to start this whole enterprise that ultimately will let the people decide. I have been all around Denton, I have been to all the bars with the exception of Mable's and Haley's, I am going just to get the experience. Ultimately what I would like to have are some people to vote on their favorite places, things to do, where to go, where to have fun on your days off.

I am going to start needing comments on who are some of the best bars in Denton, TX,  AKA the "Bar Brawl". I am going to set up a bracket to see where is the best bar. I need input to make sure I include all the bars in the area. I don't want to miss even one hole in the wall place. I will also be doing some polls on the best burger, best sports bar, best karaoke bar, best taps (that's beer, not dancing), the best concerts, etc. I have been starting to collect names, just need help to make sure I have everyone.

Please leave a comment at the bottom so everyone knows who has already been suggested.


I will see you guys out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment