Saturday, August 6, 2011

The First Blog

Well, I went to Vitty's South location, lots of fun, loved singing for you guys, thank you for putting up with me. Anyways, I have lots of new friends, check out my links. A shout out to the Dentonista, she is awesome, reviewing some good places. I need to get out there and start reviewing, I love my show, I hope that everyone watches it. I know it is a bit raw, but that is why I am asking for help.

I am looking for some people to make this show awesome, I am not wanting to be the main talent, I need someone that is more charismatic than me. I know I am asking for a miracle. I need some people that would be willing to make a name for themselves that want to just have fun. I want to do some things, yet keep the Denton City Nights a name to remember. I need some people that want to make Denton better, that want to showcase Denton and love this place as much as I do. If YOU are that person, then I need you to send me info and I will help you on your way.

Have fun Denton. I love you.

-Charlos


No comments:

Post a Comment