Monday, March 21, 2016

The Final Night

So, I would like to thank everyone for checking out Denton City Nights. it has been a while since I have posted here. With that being said, I have embarked on a new project, The Denton Traveler, and have come to expand this idea that I started with. This will be the last post I do here, the posts will stay up so you can enjoy them and read about the nights that I had. The new post will allow me to go outside of Denton and bring you some new places that have that fun local feel that I have come to truly enjoy about Denton. You can find the Facebook page here to keep up with me and all my travels and get even more of the things you loved about Denton City Nights. Again, thank you for keeping up and hope to see you out there soon.

The Denton Traveler

PS as always, tip your servers and waitstaff, they work hard for you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment