Monday, October 17, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Exciting

Well, first of all, the good, Rangers secured their 2nd ALDS Championship to now go on to the World Series, if you want a few suggestions of where to watch the game keep reading. 

The exciting, there are some goings on here in the next weeks. Hooligans will be having their Halloween party on Saturday before, as will RT's. Get dressed up, take some pictures, I would like to see everyone's pictures, and have fun, friend me on Facebook or like DCN on there and upload some good photos of your outings. 

Well there is some bad news that I just remembered, the Rangers will have to defeat the underdogs of the year, The Saint Louis Cardinals. I think this might be our one chance, but they are looking good this year. Hooligans, RT's, The Labb will be having it on all screens I am sure. There is also the Loophole, 2 Charlie's where you can watch, then check out the new deck at 2 Charlies. Personally, I will probably try to catch mine in a few places, so just keep an eye out for me, most likely I will be at Holligans or The Labb for a few, possibly going to try some new places. 

I would like to thank Lauren, Jordan, Erin, Toni (hope I spelled that one right), and all the other staff at Holligans, again, for a good Sunday. Also, a shout out to some new people as well, you know who you are, thank you and had good times and good conversation. Trey you know how to run a good bar, love the food, thanks for a good Rangers game watching.

And as always, I leave you with this, tip your waitstaff, bartenders, and others that serve you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment