Saturday, September 10, 2011

Everybody's Workin' for The Weekend

Well, Let me tell you all I did this weekend. First, I went to have some fun with my friends down at Sneaky Pete's in Lewisville. If you want to have some fun, that is a place to go when it is nice and you can head out on the lake. You can get some good food and some good views out there,like I was going to let that slide.
That was Sunday, had a great time.

Then there is Monday, Labor Day. Every Monday is when Two Charlies and Loophole have the best deal in Denton, one dollar domestic pints. This is my holiday, and it happens weekly. Anyone that wants a good beer should come up and try some, yea, your normal beer is on special, Bud Light, Miller Light, the usual suspects, but then there is Shiner, normally they have the standard Shiner, then there is the hefewiezen, still at the dollar price. Yes it is considered a domestic, and I love them for that.

Then there is the immortal RT's, this place is great, I love my places that can hold their own. Where I can let loose and have fun. Need a beer? Their prices are hard to beat, even the mixed drinks are somewhat cheap. Plus, with the bartenders always having fun with events like a talent show, who wouldn't love this place. Trey has made it a must stop in the Denton area.

And to top the weekend off you can go and make a fool of yourself at karaoke at the Public House. Have fun, enjoy some great music, fun, and drink specials to finish it all off.

To all the people that took care of me, thank you. My bartenders were great, my service was awesome, and my drinks were cold and strong. I must admit, I am having a hard time remembering most of it, but I seemed to have fun. Hope yours was as good as mine was.

-Charlos

No comments:

Post a Comment