Monday, October 3, 2011

I Finally Found My Way

Ok kids, here it is, My day has been riddled with interesting things, first off, the blog title has a reason, the lead singer and bassist of KISS is now married, that's right, Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed tied the knot this weekend. I am a little proud and know that for people that are "dating" and it seems like they will never commit, this is your hopeful story. 

On to the real reason we are here, RT's has recently introduced a new menu, Trey has outdone himself. I know this is hard to believe, but, the new menu items are interesting and fitting. First off, the fried olives are something that is heaven in your mouth, the salty mix with bleu cheese (not misspelled) stuffed olives have a great texture and flavor, they are a little bit interesting at first, but once you figure out what you are tasting, it is a great little appetizer that will make you come back for more. Then there is the the mini corn dogs and the Philly cheese steak sandwich, these are mouth watering awesomeness, my friend had the Philly and had a pudding grin throughout the whole thing. I had the mini corn dogs, they are a great mixture of sweet salty goodness, billed as an appetizer, this can be a meal for those that just want a little something. There are also now flavored popcorn and other interesting items that will make you think twice about ordering the standard fare here. 

We then headed to Lewisville, I know, not Denton, yet I am still about the area, they need love too. There we were at Vitty's where I was able to relax outside during this wonderful weather. DJ Paul Andrews was there hosting a party outside on the patio, fun was being had, all the adults could have fun while the kids could run around and feel apart of the experience. Jordyn, Cliff, Russ, April and the rest of the staff will take care of you if you want to book a party on the patio. They will make your experience a good one. When you are looking for a place to host a party, family get together, or just friends that have been looking for a place to meet and reconnect, this is it. 

Later I went to Hooligans, yes again, yet had a new experience with the staff. They do make you feel at home here, when you feel like no bar will take you in, stop by and they will take you in as a regular from the first day. Tye (sorry if I spelled that wrong), Jordan and the rest of the waitstaff are wonderful and have ideas and suggestions that will make you want to sing the theme to Cheers when you are there, you feel like everyone knows your name.They always have made my experience there a good one and made me feel comfortable.

A great night was had by all and I thank all my servers and bartenders, and remember that tips are the BEST way to thank them. 

 -Charlos

No comments:

Post a Comment