Monday, October 24, 2011

Take Me Out to the Rangers!

Well, I know I normally blog about places, today I am blogging about my sports. I know this is odd, just looking forward to Game 4. I know we have had a rocky start, not too bad though, the Rangers have a chance if we can step up to the plate, the Cardinals have hitters that are working us over. We need to focus and stay ready against Pujols and shut him down. Now on to my normal, Game 1 of the World Series I watched at Hooligans, one of my favorite places, they know how to take care of their people, Game 2 I was at work, I stayed at home, and watched the last of it in my living room. Game 3 was at The Labb, I like that place if you are looking for a good crowd that gets into a game. Now I am going to have a "wag of my finger" moment, to all the Rangers' fans out there, I know they are our team, I am as passionate as everyone else, yet can we turn up the Texas hospitality to those that are the opposing team. This is the one thing that I believe why people tend to not like Texas teams at times. So, I want people to be good sports and know things happen, we will get beat at times, but the series is not over. Go Rangers! Also, this weekend went to see the inside of the Mellow Mushroom. The decor and atmosphere here is very Denton style. A relaxed feeling along with friendly atmosphere for everyone. For the reports I have heard, the food is excellent and hand tossed pizza can never be wrong. So go check this place out as well and ask for Rosie or Coop, they will take good care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment