Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Now We're Going to Party Like It's....2012.

 Well, it has started, 2012 is upon us and 2 days in. This is going to be the year of experimenting, no not that way. First, I have started a new hobby, I know the guys at Armadillo Ale Works are scared, but I have started my first batch of home brewed beer, compliments of my sister, thanks sis. I have always wanted to try, never had the funds or where to start, it was fun.

I know I cheated a little, it was my first time and wanted to get the process down. I covered it with my Guinness shirt in hopes that it would help (I don't think it will). I will keep everyone posted on this.

Second, I have started back to get out and about, Vigne Wine is a new place that I have tried with some friends, wonderful time and the owner is very friendly. Nice times when you are wanting something different and a little more elegant, yet not where it makes you feel uncomfortable. There has been some new wines I have tried, they are very good and available there, but let them know what you like and you will be pleasantly surprised. They also have a great selection of beers, oddities even I was not aware of. 

Third, I will promise this year to be a little more interesting and posting more to let you know about new things to try, you can live vicariously through me or help me and let me know what you have found by commenting when applicable. Post on the Denton City Nights Facebook of places and new things you have tried, I am looking forward to more input this year from you guys. Please feel free to do so. I have been trying this and been unsuccessful. I hope this is the year it will come around. 

So, happy new year, I hope everyone had a good and safe new year's eve, and hope everyone has a prosperous new year. Remember, get out there and experience Denton and all it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment