Friday, January 13, 2012

Hot Nights in the City!

Well, this is to more inform of what I have been trying to achieve with Denton City Nights. I love my city, but I know people can tend to get in a rut, same place every time. It gets mundane and repetitive. I want people to post and help me give ideas around the area. Something fun, something interesting to go to or restaurant to eat at that is interesting, good, and different.

I know that there is great food and great little family owned businesses here in the area, please let me know about them. I would love to go and meet the owners and have a bite to see what it is like. I need some help on this, PLEASE like on facebook. and post on the wall.

I am always going places and doing things, karaoke is always a fun time here in Denton and lots of interesting bars, but would like more restaurants and shopping. So, give them all to me Dentonites, I want to know. I will go outside of Denton into the city, so let me know of places close by, not to far though.


No comments:

Post a Comment