Saturday, September 3, 2011

You Hooligans, Get Off My Lawn!!!

Just kidding, love you guys. I had a great time at Hooligan's on the square. This place is great, I want to shout out to my bartender who is workin' for the weekend, thanks Mandy, you were awesome and kept me feeling like I was part of the crowd. When you walk into Hooligan's you have two options, upstairs or downstairs, the upstairs is relaxing with two lounge areas and two pool tables, there are some tables to just sit and reeeelaxxx. If you have a smart phone, you can download the Buzztime Trivia App and play along, and there are TV's that show it and see how you are doing against your friends.

Then there is the downstairs, a little more hustle and bustle, but fun none the less. The bartenders will take care of you, you can pick some good cheesy music (this is a little local secret), and see if you have the best song. There is a lot more to this place, with a pub feel with a great time to be had, go out and have some fun. I also will say, the menu there is real good, the fried pickles are some of the best, props to the cooks who can make that right.

To sum up, go out to Hooligans, for a good time and some good drinks and food. The people are great and the atmosphere is wonderful. No matter who you are, you are bound to have some fun if you are looking for a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment