Monday, August 15, 2011

The Weekend

School is starting up and Denton has doubled in population. I will now have trouble finding a seat, getting a beer and finding space on the dance floor. But enough of my issues, this weekend I did a few things, Saturday night me and a friend went to Rockin' Rodeo and Electric Cowboy, great place if you want to go out and get your cowboy boots out and scoot around the dance floor. If you are looking for some fun and a good time, both are great, Rockin' Rodeo is good for the live music, I know Johnny Cooper is coming on Sept. 15th, so go and see him, one of my favorite up and coming Texas music artists.

Also, went to Chuy's, one of the new restaurant additions in Denton, wow, now that is a place to go, love the bright decor, salsa and chip bar, the food; which I only had an appetizer, is one of the best tex-mex places in town. I still have yet to have a main course there, but if the appetizers are the intro to the meal, I am wanting to see the main event.


I know it has been a while since I posted, so, I would like to encourage everyone to have fun, get out there, and your servers and bartenders are working hard for you, they work for your tips, so, always tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment