Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Two....Charlies

Well, I went out to Two Charlies tonight, Mondays are always dollar beer out there. You can go have a great time for not much money. Now, if you are adventurous, like I am, then order from the menu. When you can get a great Blackened Seared Ahi Tuna for under $10, then life is good. Apparently, they get this great food from somewhere, I have been trying to figure it out. Anyhow, this place has the atmosphere and the food to support it, need some good bar grub, they have it, need something more sophisticated, they have it. A great combination that I have loved since I found this place. 


But, it doesn't stop there, the staff is great, they take care of you, have fun with you, and you are wondering when you can go back by the end of the night. I think I saw people crying when they were closing, not sure, but I know glassy eyes when I see them. 

But overall a great experience and great food, and a great laid back time. Get out there my fellow Dentonite, Support your local economy. 


As always, 
Support your local servers and bartenders by TIPPING.

-Charlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment