Monday, October 22, 2012

A Little Change

Well, I decided that the page needs to have a little bit of change. I am still going to press on and keep doing some of the same things, yet other ideas have come to mind. I have been thinking about using some of my cooking skills to start coming up with ideas that might be helpful and fun. There are going to lots of changes, I know it has been a while only due to the fact that I have been busy trying to hit the reset on life.

I have recently been engaged and have been trying my best to keep up. We have been to some places in town and out of town, I have been expanding my reviews to include some places away from Denton. Good things to go to and good places to see. I hope that everyone would comment and read the prior posts. I know there are a few places that are great here in Denton, but have found some others that are noteworthy in other cities as well.

I also would like to extend this to cover local happenings as well, such as farmer's markets and some local events. There is the Dia de los Muertos comming up on Saturday Oct. 27th. That is always a good time for students and parents alike. Get dressed up and go have some fun, I know I will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment